Further, any reference to ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refers to any person who opens an account with us and in effect signs up to and accepts these T’s and C’s.
- what information is gathered when You use the website (collectively referred to as the “Service”);
- why we gather this information; and
- how we use the collected information.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
2.1 Personal information which may be used to identify an individual could include the following:
- first and last name;
- date of birth;
- credit or debit card information;
- home or other physical address;
- e-mail address; and/or
- phone number or other contact information.
2.2 Personal information may be requested during account registration or at other times, when using the service. The personal information collected may include:
- contact information, for example a telephone number;
- shipping information;
- billing information;
- transaction history;
- website preferences; and/or
- feedback regarding the service.
2.3 This information is held by us on servers located in Curacao. However, this information may occasionally be held in other locations. Our servers also keep a log of Your activities which is essential for the quality and provision of the service, although this information is not collected without Your knowledge. This activity log includes administrative and traffic information such as:
- source IP address;
- time and date of access;
- web page/s visited;
- language used;
- software crash reports; and
- type of browser used.
2.4 If there is a legal requirement, or we believe such action is necessary, we may reveal Your personal information for the following reasons:
- to comply with any legal process served on us, the website or the service;
- to protect and defend our rights of property or the interests of sporting or other qualified bodies; or
- to protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
2.5 We may decide to share Your information and identity with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies and appropriate agencies, if You are found to have undertaken the following:
- cheated or attempted to defraud us or our affiliates or any other user of the service in any way, including but not limited to:
- game manipulation or payment fraud;
- suspicion of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards;
- any other fraudulent activity, including any chargebacks or other reversal of payment; or
- prohibited transactions, including money laundering.
2.6 We may share Your personal information with regulators, governing bodies and other authorised bodies, including the police, for the purposes of investigating any actual or suspected criminal activity or other regulatory matters.
3. MEANS OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING DATA
3.1 As detailed in section 2, we may automatically collect certain data and receive personal information via Your use of our products and services, or other communications within the company. Personal information may be recorded on the telephone, or used for training purposes or by Customer Services.
3.2 Personal information may also come from online vendors and service providers who refer You to the service and from customer lists lawfully acquired from third party vendors. Third-party service providers may be appointed to provide technical support, process Your online transactions and maintain Your online accounts. We may have access to any information provided to such vendors, service providers and third party e-commerce services and we will use the personal information as detailed in section 4 below.
3.3 This information may only be revealed to our staff and third parties involved in the transaction process and the support of Your use of the service, as detailed in section 4 below. Our arrangements with third-party service providers and online vendors should ensure that Your privacy is protected.
4. INFORMATION USE
4.1 The personal information collected from You will be used:
- to deliver the service;
- to provide customer support;
- to undertake necessary security and identity verification checks;
- to meet certain business requirements; and
- for any other purpose related to the operation of the service.
4.2 Affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and suppliers may also share Your personal information in order to provide the service. These groups may also supply promotional offers and information regarding the company, our group of companies and the service.
4.3 We or our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and suppliers may occasionally request information from You using surveys or contests. Participation is completely voluntary and You therefore have the choice of whether or not to disclose such information. Information requested may include:
- contact information, such as name, correspondence address and telephone number; and
- demographic information such as postal code or age
4.4 If You choose to participate in any gambling opportunity, game, survey or contest and win, by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, You consent to the use of your name, screenname (where applicable), image, photographs, and general locations for advertising, promotional and news purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
4.5 Personal information, such as e-mail address and telephone number, may also be used where You have agreed to receive promotional material. This will provide You with details of any similar products, services and promotions supplied by ourselves or our affiliates, including other online gaming products such as casino and bingo.
We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that our arrangements with ESP’s protect Your privacy.
4.7 You agree that we are permitted to share personal information and all other information You may have provided by using the service, to potential and subsequent business and merger partners, if we undertake the following:
- file for bankruptcy;
- acquisition by a third party;
- merge with a third party;
- sell all or part of our assets; or
- transfer substantially all of our relevant assets to a third party.
5. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 By sending an e-mail to email@example.com, You can:
- stop promotional communications by either opting out on the websites,where applicable, or in an e-mail received from us;
- confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected on You;
- update or delete Your personal information;
- lodge a complaint regarding the use of Your personal information; or
- change any information provided to us or mark any information to prohibit future use, provided evidence is provided to support such changes.
- track the use of the service;
- monitor traffic to the service; and
- improve the service by making it easier and more relevant for You.
6.2 Online browsers can usually be set to either accept or decline cookies. However if cookies are declined You may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the service.
6.3 The following table lists the cookies in use on Bingo Entertainment websites, and whether they are strictly necessary for the normal operation of the website, used for performance reasons, used for functionality reasons, or used for targeting purposes.
Live agent (LaSID, LaVisitorId, LaVisitorNew)
These cookies are used by the live chat software installed on the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have navigated to the site from and the pages they visited.
7. CONSENT TO SECURITY REVIEW
7.1 We may conduct a security review at any time to confirm Your identity, age and the registration data provided by You. This information will be used to verify use of Your account and financial transactions for potential breach of our terms and of applicable law.
7.3 Security reviews may include, but are not limited to, ordering a credit report and/or confirming supplied information against third party databases. In addition information or documentation may be requested to assist with these security reviews.
8. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
8.1 Information security is important to us and we understand the techniques required to secure this information. Security measures are in place to protect Your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
8.2 Data on our secure pages is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology. Personal information received directly from You will be stored in a password-protected database located within our secure network behind active state of the art firewall software.
8.3 Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet cannot be completely secure at all times.. Although we will make every reasonable effort to protect Your personal information, it cannot guarantee the security of any information disclosed online. In opening an account with us, You accept the potential security risks of internet use and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless it has been proved that we have been negligent. For Your own privacy protection we encourage You not to include sensitive information, for example credit/debit cards, in any e-mails sent to us.
8.4 The Service operates “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE,” without liability of any kind. Whilst we have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of Your personal information, due to the continually evolving state of technology and business, coupled with its complexity, we are not able to guarantee error free performance in relation to the privacy of Your personal information.
8.5 Protection of any information or images provided to a third-party online site that links to or from the service, cannot be guaranteed. This includes information collected by any third party managing our affiliate program or any other program, as these third-party online sites are owned and operated independently of us.
8.7 We are not responsible or liable for:
- the actions or policies of these third parties; or
- the content or privacy practices of these online sites.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
9.1 Personal information collected on the service may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents have facilities. By using the service, You agree to the transfer of Your personal information outside of Your country, including to countries which may not have been reviewed as having acceptable privacy laws. Nevertheless, all reasonable processes are in place to ensure that our affiliates, agents, subsidiaries and suppliers comply with our privacy standards, irrespective of location.