Job Title: Web Content Writer/Journalist
We are seeking an experienced Web Content Writer to join our team.
- Research and write engaging content to be used on multiple customer-facing websites in the form of news articles, blogs, videos, webinars, case studies, infographics, press releases and more.
- Understand and adhere to brand/product-specific standards for content including tone, voice, and style.
- Participate in content brainstorming sessions with stakeholders and contributors.
- Collaborate with creative team to incorporate effective visual design.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of website content, including product pages and landing pages for all company websites.
- Assist with and stay informed of company merchandising initiatives to effectively incorporate product lines into content strategy.
- Help plan and execute ongoing social media strategy, focusing on appropriate social media channels, to engage customers and build awareness of full scope of products and services.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, journalism, marketing or related field.
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and an aptitude for learning and using new technologies.
- Creative thinker with ability to translate marketing objectives into effective and compelling marketing copy.
- Excellent wordsmithing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player/effective collaborator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage your own workflow.
If this is a role that excites you and you want to work for a innovative company who continue to develop, innovate and expand, then please send your CV ASAP.