Do you have extensive and up to date knowledge of compliance regulations? Would you like to be working for a dynamic market leading Online Gaming company?
The Compliance Manager will be required to cover various jurisdictions, work under pressure and achieve strict deadlines.
The appointed Compliance Manager skills and experience are but not confined to:
- Ensure business compliance in line with the UK regulations;
- Monitoring the development of international gambling regulatory environment likely to impact the company and adopting company compliance processes to reflect changes;
- Maintaining and building relationships with e-gaming regulators, Accredited Testing Facilities (ATFs) and other regulatory stakeholders in the regulatory landscape to ensure business is at the leading edge of regulatory compliance both current and future;
- Working closely with other business functions (games production and support, platform development, Product development) and ensure early and complete consideration of relevant regulations, codes and standards for e-gaming and responsible gambling.
- Ensuring effective evaluation of business risks and issues related to operational incidents, potential application and regulatory changes and internal audit requirements;
- Undertake gap analysis against regulatory requirements and internal audits to ensure business maintains compliance with licensing objectives;
- Coordinate with Head of Legal to implement strategies and review legal documents;
- Undertake regulatory reporting requirements including Regulatory Returns, Key Event, relevant jurisdictional reporting and the investigation of suspected regulatory breaches;
- Work with the Head of Compliance in the development of a regulatory repository that addresses and manages the changes to the business brought about by the LCCP and other jurisdictional requirements;
- Work with company directors, heads of departments, business managers and company Personal Management Licence holders both to make them aware of and implement any identified requirements;
- Work with the Customer Services teams to develop procedures that comply with the UK LCCP requirements and capture data required for the regulatory return, particularly in relation to complaints and disputes;
- Develop a risk management processes to reduce non-compliance and breach of licensing conditions across the digital business;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives and advise business accordingly.
The appointed Compliance Manager key skills and knowledge required are:
- Minimum 2 years within a Compliance position;
- Experience of developing and managing Compliance Monitoring Programmes;
- Experience with remote gambling technical standards and regulations and also have a high degree of technical understanding to be able to contextualise compliance issues and regulations to all business stakeholders including technical product owners;
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organise work effectively to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously & often in a highly pressured environment;
- Solid work ethic;
- Ability to think out of the box, investigate and resolve problems efficiently;
- Articulate, effective communication skills within the organisation and with external parties;
- Native level English is essential;
- Online gambling industry experience desirable;
- Availability to travel when required;
- Numerate with excellent analytical skills;
- Proficient in the use of standard IT packages (especially Excel) Proficient in MS Office Products;
- High level of attention to detail and absolutely trustworthy.
If this is a Compliance Manager role that excites you and you want to work for a innovative company who continue to develop, innovate and expand, then please send your <a title="Careers" href="http://www ms project cloud alternative.bingoentertainment.com/careers/”>CV ASAP.